- Kashfi, P. , Feldt R.,Nilsson, A. and Berntsson Svensson R., Look Back on Your Experience to Improve Users’ Experience! Evidence-Based Timelines for User eXperience Integration (in submission)
- Kashfi, P., Feldt R.,Nilsson, A. and Berntsson Svensson R., Models for Integrating UX into Software Engineering Practice: an Industrial Validation (in submission- can be found here)
- Kashfi, P., Nilsson, A. and Feldt R., Let’s Get Emotional! Challenges to Integrating User eXperience into Software Development (in submission)
- Kashfi, P., Nilsson, A. and Feldt, R. 2012. Supporting Practitioners in Prioritizing User Experience Requirements. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Requirements Prioritization for customer oriented Software Development (Essen, Germany, March 19, 2012). RePriCo’12. In Proceedings of Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality – 18th International Working Conference (REFSQ2012), Volume 2 – Workshops, Doctoral Symposium, Empirical Track (Essen, Germany, March 19-23, 2012). ICB Research Report 46.
- (in review) H. Kashfi, Towards Interaction Design in Clinical Decision Support Development: A Literature Review,” International Journal of Medical Informatics, Elsevier
- H. Kashfi, The Intersection of Clinical Decision Support and Electronic Health Record: A Literature Review,”1st International, Workshop on Interoperable Healthcare Systems – Challenges, Technologies, and Trends (IEEE Explore, IHS2011) Szczecin, Poland, September 19-21, 2011.
- (in review) H. Kashfi, Applying a User-centered Approach in Designing a Clinical Decision Support System,” Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Elsevier.
- H. Kashfi, Olof Torgersson, Supporting openEHR Java Desktop Application Developers,” in The XXIII International Conference of the European Federation for Medical Informatics, Proceedings of Medical Informatics in a United and Healthy Europe (Stud Health Technol Inform,MIE2011), Oslo, Norway, 28-31 August, 2011.
- H. Kashfi, Jairo Robledo Jr., Towards a Case-Based Reasoning Method for openEHR-Based Clinical Decision Support,” in Proceedings of The 3rd International Workshop on Knowledge Representation for Health Care (KR4HC’11), Bled, Slovenia, 6 July, 2011.
- H. Kashfi, Towards Usable openEHR-aware Clinical Decision Support: A User-centered Design Approach , Report – IT University of Göteborg, Chalmers University of Technology and the University of Göteborg , issn 1651-4769 – GUP 140830
- H. Kashfi, Applying a user centered design methodology in a clinical context. , in Proceedings of The 13th International Congress on Medical Informatics (MedInfo2010), Studies in health technology and informatics, 2010 Jan ;160(Pt 2):927-31.
- H. Kashfi: An openEHR-Based Clinical Decision Support System: A Case Study. medical Informatics in a United and Healthy Europe,Proceedings of MIE 2009, IOS press, 150 pp. 348. ISBN/ISSN: 978-160750-044-5
- H. Kashfi, Torgersson, Olof: A Migration to an openEHR-Based Clinical Application. Medical Informatics in a United and Healthy Europe,Proceedings of MIE 2009, IOS press, 150 pp. 152-156. ISBN/ISSN: 978-160750-044-5
- H. Kashfi, M.Razzazi, “Towards agent based e-learning grid middleware: a layered architecture”, ICEL 2006, International conference on E-learning, University of Quebec in Montral, Canada, 2006.
- H. Kashfi, M.Razzazi, “Digital library and Distance Learning Web service based Middleware: Specifications and applications”, ICTTA IEEE conference, Syria, 2006.
- H. Kashfi, M.Razzazi, “A distributed Service oriented E-Learning environment based on Grid Technology”, The Saudi 18th National Computer Conference (Ncc18), Saudi, 2006.
- H. Kashfi, M.Razzazi,” Digital Library and Distance Learning (DLEL) Grid Middleware using Agents as Web Services”, Third Annual International Conference of INFOS2005 , March 2005,Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University ,Egypt.
- H. Kashfi, M.Razzazi, “Grid as a novel Technology for Digital library and Distance learning”, In Proceeding of Second E-Learning Symposium, January 2005,Tehran,Iran.
- H. Kashfi, M.Razzazi,” Dissemination Systems’ Architecture on Grid Infrastructure(Digital library and E-learning)”, in Proceeding of 10th Annual Computer Society of Iran International Conference ,February 2005,Tehran,Iran.